A Home Retreat
I dare to set foot into uncharted territory… an online retreat. I’ve had the opportunity to take a few myself during the first wave of the pandemic, and I’ve seen the good, the bad and the chaotic. With all this in mind, I’m challenging myself to offer you the best online retreat I could possibly think of. No fixed schedule, no lousy Zoom calls, no rush. Decent video and audio files, available both for streaming and download. All my favourite retreat recipes, bespoke manuals and tons of LOVE.
Give yourself the gift of letting go, loving awareness and peaceful presence.
With rest, deep practice and committed self-care, you can begin to drop in, shed the layers, soften into is-ness. And as you reconnect with your tender heart space, as you allow for the raw experience of pure awareness, you can challenge your habitual ways of being, support your immune response, activate your parasympathetic nervous system and strengthen your resilience.
I’ve called it Coming Home to your Self, and it’s designed as a five-day home retreat. However, you’ll be able to take it at your own pace, and as many times as you want to. You can split it up into several weeks, or turn it into a full 5-day home retreat. You can pick your favourite practice and keep doing it for months to come, or you can enrich your daily sadhana with my meditations. A magical box of yoga & mindfulness chocolates, ready for you to indulge yourself in.
What you’ll get:
- Retreat guide (PDF)
- Daily schedule (PDF)
- Inspiration sheets for every day of your retreat (PDF)
- Five meditations (mp3, downloadable)
- Five 60-minute practices (video, downloadable)
- Six delicious recipes from my home retreat kitchen, including my favourite breakfast porridge (all in one PDF)
- My guide for mindful walking (PDF)
- Sadhana practice (two videos plus two PDF files)
- A short morning movement practice to prepare your body for sadhana & meditation
Please note that all documents and practices are in English only!
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of rinneke gmbh.